Mother Goose Christian School | Education
At Mother Goose, we carefully plan each day to nurture and support your child's growth and development. We provide affordable, high-quality, child care and comprehensive support services for children and their families with respect for individual differences. We serve children from age 6 weeks to 4 years. We provide after care for children 5 to 10 years.
We follow a consistent yet flexible daily routine that gives infants, toddlers, and young children plenty of opportunities for active play, stimulating explorations, personal decision making, and preparation for lifelong learning!
Call Mother Goose, A place where children come to receive a strong academic foundation. We provide a validated, research-based program that allows for each child to develop at his or her own pace. That's the uniqueness of our program. Children are allowed to work on their individual levels. The contents of our program are aligned with local, state, and national standards.
There are five characteristics that separate Mother Goose from other schools:
1. Safe, clean, cheerful, brightly decorated classrooms. Our classrooms create smiles on the parent's and children's faces.
2. Caring, Christian staff. All children benefit from the personal attention of our caring staff members who are professional, dedicated and committed to each child's success.
3. Excellent academics and proven results. Since 1981, Mother Goose has earned distinction for providing the very best in Christian education. Because our traditional approach to teaching and learning produces superior results, parents are amazed each year at how much their children learn.
4. Extro-curricular activities to enhance learning. Children can participate in computertots, spanish, music, ballet, and karate classes. School-wide programs are held throughout the year for the parent's entertainment
5. Low tuition. Mother Goose's tuition rates are among the lowest anywhere when compared to other accredited schools.
Mother Goose is fully accredited by the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools.